After work today I was so tired and ready to come home and take a good long nap but the fear that there would be snow tomorrow made me think again. I decided I would much rather go over and see Ashley & Alaina. I didn't have time to visit very long because I knew I had to get home and cook supper and work on my mountains of laundry. It seems the house cleaning fairy has left and cant find her way back home so I am having to do the dirty work. Even though by the time I drove over there and got in I only had a tad less than an hour to visit before I had to leave it was so worth it. I got all kinds of yummy, slobbery, sweet Alaina kisses! So whether the visit is for hours or just minutes this granny thinks the trip is well worth the lovin' she gets! When I got ready to leave Alaina was happy in her swing but moments after I left her mommy said she started to cry. I am glad she didn't do it while I was there or it would have been sandwiches for supper and dirty clothes to wear to work tomorrow cause I wouold still be there.
Todays picture is of Alaina enjoying her swing ... for a few seconds anyway!
Day 19 Photo for Project 365!
No comments:
Post a Comment