Day 17 Photo for Project 365!
Monday, January 17, 2011
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
I want to be like the little train that could. I want to have the motivation to make some changes ... changes for the better. I have got to get on track and start living healthier. Im not getting any younger and I worry more everyday about my health and it annoys me that I dont feel like doing the things I want to do. I don't want to say I am going to go on a diet because trust me ... been there, done that, and failed! I need to start eating better and exercising and with that I am sure I will see some weight loss. I want to be realistic here because if I set my goal to high I am sure to fail and I don't want that. I'm starting tomorrow morning and I'm taking baby steps. My first goal is to walk 30 minutes at least 2 evenings a week, drink more water, and lose 10 lbs. When I accomplish this Ill set another goal! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
whether or not you loose weight it will definitely make you healthier!
ReplyDelete