Day 18 Photo for Project 365!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Baby goodies!
My MIL is sooo crafty. I would love to be as talented as her. One of the things she does is knitting and crocheting. She made 20 hat & mitten sets, 4 hat / bootie / mitten sets, and 4 baby blankets for us to take to the clinic where Ashley goes to the doctor at. She made all these to be donated to the new babies delivered by the doctors that work there. She is such a caring, giving person and loves to do things like this for others. I sure hope they all make it to homes where they are needed and appreciated. I am working on my knitting and crocheting because I would like to be able to contribute to this cause as well. I dont think Ill ever be as good as her but I hope to enjoy it as much as she does and be able to pass a little love along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment