Day 21 Photo for Project 365!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Chimes!
When my dad passed away one of my very close friends sent a set of wind chimes to me. These have been a huge comfort many times since his passing. They sing a song to my heart for some reason. It may sound strange but there are even days when the air is calm and there isn't a wind to be felt but those chimes still play a tune. Since then that has became something I do for the very close people in my lives when they lose a special loved one. Recently I have had 2 friends lose their fathers and I did the same for both of them. I hope they find as much peace and comfort in their chimes as I do mine! Today even though it was freezing cold out I stood on my porch and listened to the chimes and the song from my daddy so I thought that would be the perfect picture for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment