Today I went over and got Ashley & Alaina early and we surprised Christie with a visit to the scrap store. It was officially Alaina's first crop date! She was really good. She enjoyed Chrsitie's girls and her mom playing with her. She was trying so hard to talk to them. Christie made her right at home with a swing and a nice comfy bed. I am looking forward to more days like this! I hope Alaina takes as well a liking to scrapping as her mom and I have. I didn't crop but Ashley did. I shopped a lil, played with Alaina, and visited with Chrsitie (I even got recruited to bag some orders). I didn't spend much today but no matter how much or how lil I always have to buy something and am always excited to get new scrap goodies!
Day 22 Photo for Project 365!
When I took them back home this evening Papaw was there for a visit and then I got to help bath her before we headed home. That was a great ending to the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment